WHAT IS PUBLIC HEALTH AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE?Public Health is the science and practice of protecting and improving the health of a community, as by preventive medicine, health education, control of communicable diseases, application of sanitary measures, and monitoring of environmental hazards.
WHAT'S NEW IN PUBLIC HEALTH
- To learn about our open faculty position, please visit our Job Opportunities page.
- Interested in reading more news about Public Health and Preventive Medicine Faculty and Staff? Please visit our News & Events page.
LOOKING FOR EDUCATION RESOURCES?
Visit our Education Programs link for information regarding:
- MPH, MD-MPH, and Biostatistics Certificate, MS, and MBST Admissions and Program Requirements
- Preventive Medicine Residency Information
- Summer Research Training
- Courses & Schedules
- Resources for Current Students (i.e., thesis guidelines and forms, internship guidelines, job postings)
To access instructions on registering for classes for the 2011-2012 Academic Year, please visit our How To Register page.