Conferences & Didactics
- Psychosomatic Medicine Seminar
Weekly seminar that at times is combined with the weekly Geriatric psychiatry seminar when addressing topics common to both Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine (e.g. delirium, dementia, stroke, movement disorders).
- Joint Psychiatry Fellowship Seminar
Weekly seminar that includes topics relevant to psychiatry fellows. We are joined by the fellows and faculty from Addictions Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry. Topics include neuroscience, medical education, and leadership.
- OHSU Grand Rounds (meets three times a month)
- Perinatal Psychiatry Case Conference (weekly)
- HIV Seminar (weekly while on multidisciplinary HIV Clinic rotation)
- Transplant Conference (Thursday 1:30-3 while on Transplant rotation)
- Palliative Care Conference (weekly while on Palliative Care)
- OHSU Department of Psychiatry Research Conference (monthly)
- Health Science Research & Development Conference (monthly)
- VA Psychiatry Resident Journal Club/Case Conference (weekly)
- OHSU Neuroradiology Conference (weekly)
- All City Palliative Care Conference (weekly)