CPS Training for Parents
Collaborative Problem Solving Trainings for Parents by Region
- 8 Week Collaborative Problem Solving Parent Group Training / February 3-March 24, 2018/ / Class meets on Saturdays 9:00am-10:30am Willamette Health & Wellness 700 NE Multnomah St., Conference room 3, Portland / To register call 503-729-1380 or email email@example.com please click here for a flyer
- 8 Week Collaborative Problem Solving Parent Group Training / Feb. 1-Mar. 22, 2018/ / Class meets on Thursdays 1:00pm-2:30pm Village Baptist Church, 330 SW Murray, Beaverton, OR/ Registration closed.
- 8 Week Collaborative Problem Solving Parent Group Training / March 5-April 30, 2018/ / Class meets on Mondays 5:30pm-7:00pm OHSU CPS Office 3355 SE Powell located at Trillium Family Service Business and Administration offices. Portland, OR 97202 / This Class is full. Registration Closed!
- 8 Week Collaborative Problem Solving Parent Group Training / April 2- May 21, 2018/ Class Meets on Mondays 6:30-8:00 pm Restore Therapy 1235 SE Morrison St., Suite 100, Portland, OR/ To Register please Call 503-376-7114 x6 please click here for more information
- 8 Week Collaborative Problem Solving Parent Group Training /January 10-March 7th, 2018/ / Class meets on Wednesdays 10:00am-12:00pm / Clackamas ESD Brightwood Room 13455 SE 97th Ave, Clackamas, Oregon/ contact Lane firstname.lastname@example.org 971-283-6139/ To register please click here
Newberg, McMinnville & Dayton
- 4 Week Collaborative Problem Solving Overview for Families / Feb. 27-Mar 20 / Class meets on Tuesday eveninigs from 6:00pm-8:00pm First United Methodist Church, 1205 Deborah Rd., Newberg / Contact Jan Urton email@example.com or call 503-435-9107
- 4 Week Collaborative Problem Solving Overview for Families and support groups / Feb. 26-Mar. 2 / Class meets Mondays from 9:30am-11:30am / Family and Youth Program office, 420 NE 5th St, McMinnville/ Contact Jan Urton firstname.lastname@example.org 503-435-9107
4 Week Collaborative Problem Solving Overview For Families / January 8th -January 29th, 2018/ Class meets Mondays from 5:45pm-8:00pm / Salem Alliance Church Visitor Center 555 Gaines St NE, Salem / Contact Lane email@example.com or call 971-283-6139 To register for this training please click this link
- 4 Week & 8 Week Collaborative Problem Solving Parent Group Training and support groups / The Child Center in Springfield 541-726-1465 For registration, class schedules, & locations visit their website
- 4 Week Collaborative Problem Solving Overview For Families / January 17th -February 7th, 2018/ Class meets Wednesdays from 5:30pm-7:30pm/ Floweree Community Center 321 SE 3rd St., Toledo/ Contact Felicia firstname.lastname@example.org or call 971-283-6139 To register for this training please click this link
CPS Parent Support Virtual Meeting
- 2nd Wednesday of each month 12pm-1pm Do you wish there was a place you could troubleshoot when you get stuck using CPS with your children and family? Please click here for more information.
Parent Resources, CPS Podcasts, & Videos:
For a list of Parent Resources in Oregon, please click here
Listenplease click herein the Education System: Exploring the Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning