How you can help OHSU Neurological Surgery?
OHSU’s comprehensive research, education and clinical programs in the neurosciences are nationally renowned and regionally treasured. OHSU is a leader in neurosciences today in part because caring people support these programs with charitable gifts. Many supporters give in memory of a loved one who received exceptional care here, or who believed in the value of our cutting edge research. Your gift in honor or memory of a special person is a meaningful investment in the brain health of future generations. Whether you wish to make a gift or pledge today, or prefer to give to OHSU neurological surgery through your estate or other form of deferred giving, The OHSU Foundation development staff can help you create a gift that achieves your philanthropic and personal goals.
For information about investing in the future of OHSU neurological surgery, please contact:
- Lori Sweeney, Director of Development, Neurosciences at 503 494-7455
- Nicole Good, Development Coordinator, Neurosciences at 503 494-7504
- Visit the OHSU Foundation Website
Popular Planned Giving Options
- Gifts by will or revocable living trust, which may be for a specific dollar amount, a percentage of your total estate or a residual amount remaining after all specific expenses and bequests have been paid.
- Naming the OHSU Foundation as beneficiary of retirement plans, life insurance policies, transfer-on-death accounts and commercial annuities, which allows you control of the funds during your life and provides a probate-free transfer of assets.
- Life income gifts that enables you to make a significant contribution while providing income for life or a term of years, an immediate income tax deduction and the potential for reduced estate taxes.
- IRA charitable rollovers for donors older than 70½.
Contact the OHSU Foundation’s gift-planning department at 503 228-1730 for more information.
Make an Online Gift Now
- The OHSU Foundation gift site, which provides a secure way for you to transmit your gift online.
- Interested in doubling your gift?
- Some employers will match your charitable gift dollar-for-dollar. Search our database to see if your employer offers matching gifts.