For Community Providers
OHSU and the OHSU Medical Group value the relationships we have with our referring providers. Our goal in the Department of Neurological Surgery is to work closely with you to focus decisions and care plans on your patients’ individual needs and best interests. As the state's only academic health center, the breadth and depth of our services make us the regional resource for providers throughout Oregon, southern Washington, western Idaho, Alaska, Montana and northern California. OHSU treats the most complex cases, yields the best outcomes and does it at the lowest cost.
OHSU Neurological Surgery
- Referral Form (To refer a patient: complete and fax this form to us at 503-346-6810).
OHSU Pituitary Unit Referring Physician Forms
- Referral Instructions
- OHSU Pituitary Unit Referral Form Please fax the completed form & all requested documents to Jenn Rickard @ (503) 346-6810.
Telemedicine Network: Partnering with InTouch Health®'s state-of-the-art technology
The OHSU Telemedicine Network has recently launched and is working towards bringing access to stroke neurologists, 24/7, to patients in community hospitals throughout the state of Oregon. Through this network, physicians at participating hospitals will be able to consult with stroke specialists to help diagnose and collaborate in development of treatment plans for their patients.
OHSU Consult Service
For all your consultation, referral or transfer needs, call 503-494-4567 or toll free 800-245-OHSU (6478) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital 1-Call System
For pediatric admissions, transfers and PANDA transports, call 503-494-7000 or toll free 800-648-OHSU (6478) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Helpful phone numbers and online resources for you and your patients
- OHSU Neurological Surgery: 503-494-4314
- OHSU Operator (for patients): 503-494-8311 or toll free 888-222-OHSU (6478)
- Oregon Poison Center: 800-222-1222 (toll free)
- Physician Liaison Program
- Laboratory Services
- OHSU Formulary
- Find a doctor
- Find a Clinical Service
- For Patients and Visitors
- Maps and Directions