Community Provider Resources
OHSU Clinical Resources
Education and Research
- Continuing Medical Education
- OHSU Library
- Resources for Non-OHSU Oregon Licensed Health Professionals
- OVID at OHSU
- OHSU Bookstore
- OHSU Body Donation Program
- Study Participant Opportunities
- OHSU helps rural sites recruit health care providers through our work with the Oregon Office of Rural Health (ORH). The ORH partnered with Oregon Health & Science University in 1989, and ORH is a key component of the university’s Center for Rural Health.
- The state’s Area Health Education Centers (AHEC).
The Area Health Education Centers Program is a partnership between OHSU and Oregon communities. Its purpose is to improve the education, training and distribution of health care professionals in Oregon.
- The Oregon Rural Practice-based Research Network (ORPRN) improves the professional satisfaction of many rural providers, giving them a vital connection to an academic health center.
- The Pediatric and Neonatal Transport Team (PANDA).
- The Oregon Poison Center provides services used extensively throughout the state.
- Additional Community Outreach information.