The OHSU residency program in neurological surgery is devoted to educating, training and mentoring the future leaders of our specialty.
Application process 2015-16 OHSU Neurological Surgery Residency Program
2015 Recruiting Interviews
Session #1: Friday, November 14, 2014 (dinner) and Saturday, November 15, 2014 (interviews)
Session #2: Friday, December 12, 2014 (dinner) and Saturday, December 13, 2014 (interviews)
Official USMLE scores (a score of 220 or more is required to be considered)
- Current Residents
- Resident achievements
If you have further questions, please address those to
- Residency Program Director: Nathan R. Selden, M.D., Ph.D.
- Medical Student Education Director: Edmund Frank, M.D.
- Education Manager: Heidi Waldo (503 494-6207)
- Medical Student Liason: Dominic Siler
Links of Interest
- OHSU Campagna Scholarship
- So You want to be a Neurosurgeon
- Uncle Harvey Neurosurgical Forum/Blog (http://uncleharvey.com)
- National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) www.nrmp.org
- American Council of Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) www.acgme.org
- Young Neurosurgeons www.aans.org/young_neurosurgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS) www.aans.org
- Congress of Neurologic Surgeons (CNS) www.neurosurgeon.org
- Women in Neurosurgery (WINS) www.neurosurgerywins.org
- North American Spine Society (NASS) www.spine.org
- The American Board of Neurological Surgeons (ABNS) www.abns.org (The BOARD!)
May 5, 2008
John Cameron, M.D.
William Stewart Haltsted
Streaming video of the lecture William Stewart Halsted (requires Real Player)
November 30, 2007
Brion Benninger, M.D.
Cranial nerves: chronological history and current controversies
Streaming video of the lecture Cranial Nerves(requires Real Player)
May 18, 2007
Michael Bliss, Ph.D.
An American Epic: Harvey Cushing and the Founding of Neurosurgery
Streaming video of the lecture An American Epic (requires Real Player)
March 6, 2006
Joseph B. VanderVeer, Jr, M.D. F.A.C.S.
Lister and Osler: Two Great Men of Surgery and Medicine
Streaming video of the lecture Lister and Osler(requires Real Player)