Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery
OHSU provides hope and new treatment options for patients with neurological disorders. Our nationally recognized neurological programs and centers offer comprehensive clinical and surgical services that are available nowhere else in Oregon.
Our leading-edge research and clinical trial opportunities ultimately provide new treatment options, earlier detection and improved quality of life for patients.
Whether you are a patient or a caregiver, OHSU's Department of Neurological Surgery has the experts who can help you.
- 06/19/12: The faculty and staff of Neurological Surgery welcome the 2013 Campagna Scholar
- 12/12/12: Dr. Selden is recipient of the Parker Palmer Courage to Teach Award
- 11/30/12: Publications 2012
- 07/24/12: Dr Burchiel is President-Elect of the Society of Neurological Surgeons
- 07/23/12: Dr Selden is appointed the Mario and Edith Campagna Chair in Pediatric Neurological Surgery
- 04/17/11: Dr. Sun receives Christopher C. Getch CNS Flagship Fellowship Award
- 04/01/12: Special recognition for OHSU Neurological Surgery residency program