Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery
OHSU provides hope and new treatment options for patients with neurological disorders. Our nationally recognized neurological programs and centers offer comprehensive clinical and surgical services that are available nowhere else in Oregon.
Our leading-edge research and clinical trial opportunities ultimately provide new treatment options, earlier detection and improved quality of life for patients.
Whether you are a patient or a caregiver, OHSU's Department of Neurological Surgery has the experts who can help you.
- 04/19/14: 8th Gallo Lecture, Dr Marion (Jack) Walker
- 02/05/14: Amygdalohippocampectomy, Medscape article
- 10/24/13: Dr. Selden to lead the CNS
- 10/12/13: 23rd Raaf Lecture
- 07/22/13: Meet our current residents >
- 07/01/13: Kim Burchiel, MD is new president of the SNS
- 05/31/13: Asleep Deep Brain Stimulation