Welcome to the Department of Neurological Surgery
OHSU provides hope and new treatment options for patients with neurological disorders. Our nationally recognized neurological programs and centers offer comprehensive clinical and surgical services that are available nowhere else in Oregon.
Our leading-edge research and clinical trial opportunities ultimately provide new treatment options, earlier detection and improved quality of life for patients.
Whether you are a patient or a caregiver, OHSU's Department of Neurological Surgery has the experts who can help you.
So You Want To Be A Neurosurgeon...OHSU is home to 1 of 97 ACGME approved neurosurgical residency training programs in the United States and Canada.
- 12/08/14: Campagna Scholar 2015 Application available
- 11/22/14: OHSU honored-fifth of six sites in the US currently approved to enroll subjects in new Spinal Cord Injury Clinical Trial
- 10/11/14: 24th Raaf Lecture, Jon H. Robertson
- 07/30/14: Meet our current residents >
- 04/19/14: 8th Gallo Lecture, Dr. Marion (Jack) Walker
- 02/05/14: Amygdalohippocampectomy, Medscape article
- 10/24/13: Dr. Selden to lead the CNS
- 07/01/13: Kim Burchiel, MD is new president of the SNS