How to Apply
Prerequisite – Completion of an accredited residency program in internal medicine, anesthesiology, psychiatry, neurology, otorhinolaryngology, family medicine, or pediatrics. Applicants must be board-certified or board-eligible in their primary specialty.
Dates of Fellowship - July 1 through June 30.
Salary – Based on years of post-graduate training. Salary and benefits information may be found on the OHSU GME website.
The OHSU sleep medicine fellowship participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). Candidates must apply to the program using the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).Sleep Medicine is in the July Application Cycle for ERAS. The ERAS season opens to applicants on July 1, 2013 and programs may download and review applications on July 15, 2013. The NRMP match opens July 24, 2013. Selected applicants will be invited to interview on-site.
Rank order list submission begins for programs and applicants on September 18, 2013. Applicants and programs must certify their rank order list by October 30, 2013. Match Day will be November 13, 2013.
Program application requirements (via ERAS):
- Eras Application Form
- Personal statement
- Current curriculum vitae
- USMLE test scores, Steps I, II, III (must have passed all 3 steps)
- A Dean’s Verification letter from the school where you graduated.
- Verification of completion of a medicine internship and residency within the USA or Canada.
- Three recent (dated within the last 6-12 months) letters of recommendation, including one from your Program Director. These letters should attest to the applicant's personal qualifications and scholastic and clinical abilities.
- Verification of ECFMG scores (if foreign medical graduate)
We look forward to receiving your application.
Dr. Daniel O’Hearn, Program Director
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road
Mail Code UHN67
Portland, Oregon 97239-3098