How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the OHSU Critical Care Fellowship Program. We use the to accept fellowship applications. If you have questions about whether your application materials have uploaded correctly, please contact ERAS directly. Please contact us with additional questions.
Your application must include:
- Current curriculum vitae and personal statement
- A Dean's letter from the medical school where you graduated
- Verification of completion of an emergency medicine or medicine internship and residency within the USA
- Three recent (dated within the last 12 months) letters of recommendation
- Verification of ECFMG scores (if foreign medical graduate)
We do accept applications for a one year Critical Care Medicine Fellowship if you have previously completed (or will complete by anticipated start date) a 2-4 year medicine subspeciality fellowship.
We will begin reviewing applications on Monday, July 15. Selected applicants will be invited to interview on-site beginning in late August, and interviews will conclude in late October. The Critical Care Medicine Fellowship program does not participate in the National Residency Matching Program. We look forward to receiving your application.
Dr. Jeff Gold, Program Director
Adrienne Rogers, Fellowship Coordinator
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road
Mail Code UHN67
Portland, Oregon 97239-3098