Targol Saedi, MD
Director of Clinical Hospitalist Service
Clinical & Medicine Teaching Hospitalist Services
MD: Oregon Health & Science University, Portland OR, 2007
BA: Portland State University, Biology (High Honors), Portland, OR 2002
Residency:Residency: Yale University, New Haven, CT, 2010
Internship: University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD, 2008
- General Internal Medicine
- Medical Education
- Saedi T., Saedi G., Litvack Z.N., Neuwelt E.A., Nemecek A.N. Impact of a ThinkFirst
Community Outreach on Skateboarders’ Use of Personal Protective Equipment. Congress of Neurological Surgeons: Congress Quarterly, 13-15, Fall 2011.
- Saedi T., Cetas J.S., Chang R., Krol A., Selden N.R. Newborn with nevus sebaceous of
jadassohn presenting as exophytic scalp lesion. Pediatr Neurosurg 44(2): 144-7, 2008.
- Cetas J.S., Saedi T., Burchiel K.J. Destructive procedures for the treatment of non-
malignant pain: a structured literature review. J Neurosurg 109(3): 389-404, 2008.
- Liu K.J., Saedi T., Delashaw J.B., McMenomey S.O. Management of complications in
neurotology. Otolaryngol Clin North Am 40: 651- 667, 2007.
- Golshani K.J., Iliff J.J., Saedi T., Traystman R.J, West G.A. Role of the endothelin A and
B receptors in maintenance of cerebrovascular tone. Manuscript submitted.
- Cetas J.S., Saedi T., Selden, N.R. Delayed elevated intracranial pressure after cranial
vault remodeling for single suture synostosis. Manuscript in preparation.
- Saedi T. “Where Someone Lives.” Anthology of Poetry by Young Americans, 1998