Targol Saedi, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Director of Clinical Hospitalist Service
Clinical & Medicine Teaching Hospitalist Services
MD: Oregon Health & Science University, Portland OR, 2007
BA: Portland State University, Biology (High Honors), Portland, OR 2002
Residency:Residency: Yale University, New Haven, CT, 2010
Internship: University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD, 2008
- Hospital Medicine
- Medical Education
- Process Improvement
- Saedi T. and Chiovaro J. "Hospitalist grand rounds: Vision to reality." ACP Hospitalist, 20, October 2014.
- Cetas J.S., Nasseri M., Saedi T., Kuang A.A., Selden N.R. Delayed intracranial hypertension after cranial vault remodeling for nonsyndromic single-suture synostosis. J Neurosurg:Pediatrics 11:661-666, 2013.
- Saedi T. "From dysphagia to euphoria." ACP Hospitalist, 44-45, March 2013.
- Saedi T., Saedi G., Litvack Z.N., Neuwelt E.A., Nemecek A.N. Impact of a thinkfirst
community outreach on skateboarders’ use of personal protective equipment. Congress of Neurological Surgeons: Congress Quarterly, 13-15, Fall 2011.
- Saedi T., Cetas J.S., Chang R., Krol A., Selden N.R. Newborn with nevus sebaceous of
jadassohn presenting as exophytic scalp lesion. Pediatr Neurosurg 44(2): 144-7, 2008.
- Cetas J.S., Saedi T., Burchiel K.J. Destructive procedures for the treatment of non-
malignant pain: a structured literature review. J Neurosurg 109(3): 389-404, 2008.
- Liu K.J., Saedi T., Delashaw J.B., McMenomey S.O. Management of complications in
neurotology. Otolaryngol Clin North Am 40: 651- 667, 2007.
- Saedi T. “Where someone lives.” Anthology of Poetry by Young Americans, 1998