Patricio Riquelme, MD, PhD
Clinical & Medicine Teaching Hospitalist Services
MD: David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 2011
PhD: Columbia University, New York, NY, 2009
BS: University of California Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, 1997
Residency: Stanford University, 2014
Internship: Stanford University, 2012
Medical Student Education
- Riquelme P, Tisch AH, Liang Y, Lowe AW, Colevas
AD, and Wakelee HA. Thymoma-associated
chronic diarrhea: A case of autoimmune enteropathy. Cancer Treatment Communications, 4: 46-49,
- Riquelme PA, Drapeau E, and Doetsch F. Brain Micro-ecologies: neural stem cell niches in the adult mammalian brain. Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci., 2007.
- Weissman TA, Riquelme PA, Ivic L, Flint AC, and Kriegstein AR. Calcium waves propagate through radial glial cells and modulate proliferation in developing cortex. Neuron, 43:647-61, 2004.
- Huh GS, Boulanger LM, Du H, Riquelme PA, Brotz TM, and Shatz CJ. Functional requirement for class I MHC in CNS development and plasticity. Science, 290:2155-9, 2000.
- Penn AA, Riquelme PA, Feller MB, and Shatz CJ. Competition in retinogeniculate patterning driven by spontaneous activity. Science, 279:2108-12, 1998.