Avital Y. O'Glasser, MD, FACP
Assistant Medical Director, Preoperative Medicine Clinic
Clinical & Medicine Teaching Hospitalist Services
Preoperative Medicine Clinic
MD: Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA, 2007
BA: University of Chicago, Biological Sciences, Chicago, IL, 2003
Residency: Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2010
Internship: Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2008
Post-operative myocardial injury
- Peri-operative Medicine
- General Internal Medicine
- Quality improvement
- Medical education
- History of medicine
- Point-of-care ultrasound
- Resident scholarship and abstract writing
- O'Glasser AY, Milas KM. Horner's, Heterochromia, and Harlequins. J Gen Intern Med. 2015 Apr 2.
- O'Glasser AY, Mansoor A. "If you prick us, do we not bleed?": An uncommon cause of xanthochromia. J Gen Intern Med. 2015 Feb 10.
- O'Glasser AY. The Unknown Unknowns. 2014 SGIM Forum;37(11):9.
- O'Glasser AY, Sauerwein RR.
Recurrent Melanoma Presenting as a Very Large Cardiac Mass with Concurrent
Pancreatic Involvement. 2014 JGIM. 29(11):1557-8.
- Mathes D, Kirchhoff T,
Taylor C, O'Glasser AY, Klopfenstein B, Hanavan K. Pre-operative
Preparation of the Diabetic Patient. Poster presented at OHSU National
Nurse Week poster displays. Portland, OR 5/2015.
- "The Pre-Operative Medicine Clinic: The PMC Pathway." Northwest Society for General Internal Medicine Annual Regional Meeting 2013. O'Glasser AY, Karlapudi SP, Ong Y, Taylor C.
- "Pre-Operative Cardiac Testing: Are We Choosing Wisely?" Northwest Society for General Internal Medicine Annual Regional Meeting 2013. O' Glasser AY, Karlapudi SP, Gollapudi D, Ong Y, Taylor C.
Enjoy hiking, photography, genealogy research, spending time with family.