Akhil Raghuram, MD, MS
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Clinical Hospitalist Service
MBBS: Bangalore University, India, 2000
MS (Epidemiology): University of Arizona, Tempe, Arizona, 2003
Residency:Residency: University of Oklahoma, Tulsa, OK, 2006
Trends in incidence and prevalence of diseases of stomach and esophagus
- Care of the hospitalized medical patient
- Achieving seamless transitions of care between physicians
- Explore the relationship of the mind and the body in healing.
- DDW Poster 2011: Trends in Endoscopy for dyspepsia 2000-2008: Declining trend of Barrett's Esophagus in the age of over the counter proton pump inhibitors (2004-2008).Authors: Akhil Raghuram, Jennifer L. Holub, David A. Lieberman.
- DDW Poster 2011: Lower prevalence of Peptic Ulcer Disease in the era of over the counter Proton Pump Inhibitors.Authors: Akhil Raghuram, Jennifer L. Holub, David A. Lieberman.