Mission: Dedicated to Care - Meeting Your Needs While Exceeding Your Expectations
Location: 4411 SW Vermont Street , Portland 97219
Gabriel Park is located in a community setting, single family and multi‑family dwellings, across from Gabriel Park - a pleasant retreat in a community setting. We are near the neighborhoods of Hillsdale and Multnomah Village, and close to Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy.
Time from OHSU: We are only 4.25 miles, a 10-minute drive from the campus of OHSU.
- 31 large exam rooms
- 2 procedure rooms
- 1 casting room
- Moderate onsite laboratory and x‑ray, bone densitometry and stress EKG, colposcopy
- Onsite pharmacy
- Conference room
- Large resident office with 9 computers, phones and cabinets
- Large staff lounge and lunch room
- 2 large individual restrooms containing a shower and lockers
- Faculty and administrative offices
- 2 preceptor rooms with 5 computers
- 39,000 patients/year - 200/day; open six days a week and four evenings.
- We serve a broad range from lower to upper income and a mixture of private pay, Medicare and Medicaid populations.
- The ethnic diversity of our patient mix includes Russian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, Chinese, Somali, and a growing Spanish patient base.
- Our clinic performs many procedures such as acupuncture, vasectomies, LEEP, colposcopy, circumcision, mole and cyst removal.
- Specialty clinics that are held onsite include Sports Medicine
- 16 MD and 2 DO faculty (Medical Director is also Associate Residency Director)
- 12 residents
- 2 sports medicine fellow
- 1 Nurse Practitioners and 1 Physician Assistant
- 1 LCSW - behavioral health
- Many of our faculty members serve on national committees and offer expertise in such specialties as sports medicine, pediatrics, diabetes management, preventive medicine, gynecology, and obstetrical care.
Aspects to Consider:
- Excellent neighborhood restaurants in both Multnomah Village and Hillsdale are within 5 minutes: Grand Central Bakery, Marcos Cafe, Hillsdale Pub, and many restaurants.
- Local community newspapers: SW Connection, Village Post and Jewish Review
- Street parking.
- Gabriel Park is a complete park with hiking and walking trails and a dog off leash area.
- Large Portland Public Parks fitness center across the street – with two full sized pools, weight room, aerobics classes, and cardio equipment
- Located near several top-rated private and public schools: West Hills Montessori, St. John’s Fisher School, Oregon Episcopal School, Jesuit High School, Wilson High School
- Mix of non-English speaking patients
- Located near a large Jewish Community Center
- Working with South West Community Health Center to develop and support a new safety-net clinic for the poor and vulnerable populations in the southwest community around our practice. This center opened May of 2005. Volunteer faculty and residents from all clinics as part of rotation responsibilities staff this new and much needed service.
- Frequent Potluck lunches to socialize with staff.
- Local Southwest Community Health Center free clinic involvement