Partners and Collaborators
The OHSU Department of Family Medicine collaborates on research with many other OHSU departments as well as other educational institutions and community organizations.
- OHSU Internal Medicine
- OHSU Public Health and Preventive Medicine
- OHSU Knight Cancer Institute
- Oregon Clinical and Translational Research Institute (OCTRI)
- OHSU Department of Medical Informatics and Clinical Epidemiology (DMICE)
- Oregon Rural Practice-based Research Network (ORPRN)
- Providence CORE (Center for Outcomes Research and Education)
- Kaiser Permanente Center for Health Research
- OCHIN, Inc.
- Oregon Health Authority