Center for Health & Healing, 9th Floor
3303 SW Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
Mon - Fri 8 am - 8 pm
Saturday 9 am - 1 pm
OHSU Family Medicine at South Waterfront provides comprehensive health care for you and your family.
- Routine and acute care for men, women and children
- Same day access
- Access to a doctor 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Women's health care (well woman exams, contraceptive counseling)
- Full-spectrum of family centered maternity care, including cesarean section. Also includes prepregancy counseling, prenatal care, delivery services, and newborn care.
- Newborn through adolescent care (well child exams, immunizations, sports/school physicals)
- Referral relationships with OHSU and community specialty practices.
- Behavioral medicine specialists, onsite counseling and psychiatric evaluation.
- Integrative medicine (acupuncture, nutrition counseling and support groups for chronic pain management, mind/body wellness and stress management).
- Sports medicine (fitness evaluations, consultations and injury care)
- Geriatric care
- Travel Medicine Clinic (immunizations, travel health information and education)
- Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine