3930 SE Division St
Portland, OR 97202
The OHSU Richmond Clinic warmly welcomes you. Our compassionate and caring clinicians and staff are pleased to provide for your health care needs.
We offer comprehensive primary care for the entire family, on-site laboratory, on-site pharmacy, X-ray services, referrals for specialty care, and convenient hours.
We are located on the number 4 (Division) and number 75 (39th Street) bus lines, and also have plenty of free parking.
If you need assistance selecting a clinician or scheduling your appointments, please call us at 503-418-3900.
HoursMon - Fri: 8 am to 8 pm
Saturday: 9 am to 1 pm
Services for you and your Family
- Same day access
- Access to a health care provider 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Appointments available with physicians, family nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Full spectrum of preventive care for men, women and children
- Newborn through adolescent care (well-child exams, immunizations, school and sports physicals)
- Women's health care (well-woman exams, contraception counseling)
- Family-centered maternity care, including cesarean section (pre-pregnancy counseling, prenatal care, delivery services, newborn care)
- Geriatric care (assessment, physician continuity of care in local nursing home facilities and management near the end of life)
- Laboratory services on-site
- X-ray services on-site
- Low-cost Pharmacy on-site
- Referral relationships with OHSU and community specialty practices
- Sliding fee scale