Merle Pennington, M.D. Lectures in Family Medicine
OHSU Family Medicine's Pennington Lectures are a topic-based single day conference held in the early fall in Portland. The day includes three parts:
- A morning session of lectures interspersed with time for questions
- An afternoon keynote lecture pertinent to provision of medical care or practice transformation
- Afternoon workshops with clinical application and resident poster presentation
This conference is named in honor of Merle Pennington MD, a founder of the OHSU Department of Family Medicine and mentor to many physicians, who formally joined the faculty in 1977.
21st Annual Pennington Lectures
- Registration before July 27, 2017: $130
- After July 27, 2017: $150
Discounts are available for 2017 Master Teachers, the Robert B. Taylor, MD Society members, statewide Family Medicine Volunteer Faculty members, Family Medicine Department Faculty and Residents, and Students.
The Pennington Lectures will be eligible for CME credit. We will post complete information upon approval.