Pennington Lectures in Family Medicine
The 18th Annual Pennington Lectures in Family Medicine will be held from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Friday, Sept. 5, 2014, at the OHSU Center for Health & Healing (South Waterfront).
- Hepatitis C – New Screening, New Treatments
- Looking at the Different Anxiety Indications for SSRI Agents
- Group Visits to Enhance Your Care – Panel Discussion
- Integration of the Dermatoscope into Clinical Practice
- Hanging onto the Dragon – Getting Paid in Changing Times
- Resident poster presentations
- How We Learn, How We Teach
- Race and Ethnicity in Medical Care and Research
- Keeping Older Patients Driving Safely
- Incorporating Telemedicine into Your Practice
The 18th Annual Pennington Lectures in Family Medicine has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to X.XX Prescribed Credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
AAFP Prescribed Credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ® toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed Credit earned must be reported as Prescribed Credit, not as Category 1.