Items with an asterisk (*) must be completed before classes begin.
- *There is a one-time background check fee for students on campus and those requesting ID badges. Students will receive an email from Pre-Employ with instructions on completing the request form online.
- *Compulsory "HIPAA", "Respect at the University" and "Integrity Education Booster" Training:http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/about/services/integrity/training/bigbrain/index.cfm
- *"Understanding Plagiarism" Training
- *Professional Conduct Policy
- *Student Emergency Contact Information Form
- *Immunization Requirements (On-campus students only)
- *Major Medical Waiver Form (On-campus students only). Due on or before August 31st. If you fail to submit this form, you will be billed for medical insurance.
- Master's program summary - Clinical Informatics Track
- Master's program summary - Bioinformatics Track
- PhD program summary - Clinical Informatics Track
- PhD program summary - Bioinformatics Track
- Curriculum Forecasting
- Academic Calendar (Select School of Medicine- Medical Graduate, Dietetic Internship, MS Clinical Research, MPH)
- Advising Information
- Course Schedule
- Course Catalog
- Summer Class Schedule
- Fall Class Schedule - Clinical Informatics Track
- Fall Class Schedule - Bioinformatics Track
- Yearly Class Schedule - HIM Track
*New and Returning Student Orientation* - September 20, 2012
1:00-5:00--Orientation, BICC 124
If you are a distance learning student and live close to campus or will be in Portland, we hope you will also join us for this informative session.
Reminder to all new students: Please bring your HIPAA and Respect at the University certificates of completion as well as one piece of government-issued ID. You will need these forms to obtain student IDs.
Schedule (Faculty introductions subject to faculty availability)
Directions to Marquam Hill, Campus map and Parking
2012 - 2013 Orientation
- Office of Academic and Student Affairs
- Online Registration/ISIS Login
- OHSU Library
- OHSU Bookstore
- OHSU's Job Postings
- DMICE Staff
- Tuition and Fee Schedule
Sakai Online Learning Program