POET is pleased to welcome our newest member - Deborah Cohen!
Current POET Members
- Joan Ash, Ph.D., Professor, OHSU
- Dean. F. Sittig, Ph.D., Professor, University of Texas
- Adam Wright, Ph.D., Instructor, Harvard Medical School
- Arwen Bunce, M.A., Ethnographer, OHSU
- Carmit McMullen, Ph.D., Kaiser Center for Health Research
- James McCormack, MT(ASCP), NLM Doctoral Fellow, OHSU
- Michael Shapiro, M.A., M.S., Project Manager, OHSU
- Joe Wasserman, B.A., Research Assistant, OHSU
- Vishnu Mohan, M.D., Assistant Professor, OHSU
- Deborah Cohen, Ph.D., Associate Professor, OHSU
- Kenneth Guappone, M.D., Ph.D.
- Jim Carpenter, R.Ph., M.S
Emeritus POET Members
- Jason Lyman, M.D., M.S.P.
- Zoë Stavri, Ph.D.
- W. Paul Nichol, M.D.
- Susan Poulsen, Ph.D.
- Mary Lavelle, M.S.N.
- William Hersh, M.D.
- Paul Gorman, M.D.
- Joshua Richardson, Ph.D., M.S., M.L.I.S.
- Lara Fournier, M.S.
- Veena Seshadri, M.Sc.
- Emily Campbell, Ph.D., R.N., M.S.
- Richard Dykstra, M.D., M.S [Deceased]
- Cody Curtis, M.B.A. [Deceased]
Grants, Funding and Supporters
POET is funded by grants from the National Library of Medicine and receives funding through the CDS Consortium from the Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality.
Contract # HHSA290200810010
Grant numbers LM006942, ASMM10031