Consumer & Public Health Informatics
1994-1996: EIS Officer - Center for Disease Control and Prevention
1991-1993: MPH, Master's of Public Health - Loma Linda University 1989-1990: Fellow, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
1985-1990: DO, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine - New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
1982-1985: BS, Life Sciences, summa cum laude - New York Institute of Technology
- Scariati PD, Williams C. The utility of a health risk assessment in providing care for a rural free clinic population. Osteopath Med Prim Care. 2007 March 23:1:8.
- Scariati PD, Roberge L, Dye T. Beating asthma - a community-based education initiative. JAOA 2006 106(1):16-22.
- Glass A, Scariati PD. Having the talk - and it's not about sex! Journal Am Med Wom Ass 2004:59(4):278-285.
- Scariati PD, Grummer-Strawn LM, Fein SB, Yip R. Risk of diarrhea related to iron content of infant formula: lack of evidence to support the use of low-iron formula. Pediatrics 1997 99(3):e2.
- Scariati PD, Grummer-Strawn LM, Fein SB. A longitudinal analysis of infant morbidity and the extent of breastfeeding in the United States. Pediatrics 1997 99(6):e5.
- Scariati PD, Grummer-Strawn LM, Fein SB. Water supplementation of infants in the first month of life. Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine 1997 151:830-832.