How to Separate Phases for CINE Sequences
- Go to the Advanced Viewing page (the “pumpkin” button on upper left)
- Choose the cine sequence from the thumbnails
- Right click on the thumbnail, and choose “IMAGE ALGEBRA”
- The image will open on the right ride of the screen in all 4 boxes
- Start with the upper left box:
- You’ll see 4 grey bars. These are actually two sets of bars, broken down into “Phases” and then “Types”.
- Using the “Types” set:
Slide both bars all the way to the right to choose the 3rd phase (the gray one). It should be the same in all three windows.
- Next, using the “Phases” set”:
click on the blue icon to the right of the “A” button and the “B” button (it looks like stacked files)
- The bar will turn solid grey, and all of the phases will be selected.
- Move your mouse to the menu bar directly above the image window.
- From the drop down menu, choose “Addition: (A+B)”.
- Click on the “star man” icon to the left to generate series.