Obtaining Numeric ADC Values
How to obtain actual numeric ADC values (rather than a map) for a region of interest on our Philips scanners:
- Open the ADC image in the "Basic Viewing" screen (where the hardcopy options are).
- Right click on the image, select ROI from the menu. You can choose the shape desired.
- Draw an ROI where desired.
- A number will come up on the ROI that you just drew. Right-click on the number to get the sub-menu for the number.
- From the sub-menu, choose "Statistics".
- A new window will open.
- The "Mean" value is the ADC value (to get regular ADC units divide by 1000000 aka 10-6). It is on the first line of data (below image).
- You can save a screen capture of the ADC map with the statistical data by choosing a system screen capture.
- Push screen capture to pacs.