Our mission is to provide superior clinical care and achieve excellence in education and research. Read a letter from the Chair
- 11/16/2015 Congratulations Drs. Schulman and Kahl
- 09/14/2015 Congratulations Drs. Du Vivier and Iliff on being Elected to Faculty Senate SoM Unit A
- 09/14/2015 Manuscript by Saugstad and Quinn
- 08/26/2015 Dr. Skirball Receives Golden Rose Award for Service Excellence
- 08/26/2015 Laura Villasana Receives APS Minority Travel Award
- View all news
APOM Grand Rounds, Mondays 7:00-8:00am, UHS 8B60
11/30/2015 - Matthew Healy, MD - "Integrated Perioperative Care Project: Intraoperative Management for Major Non-Cervical Spine Pathway Patients"
11/16/2015 - Arthur M Lam, MD - "Cerebral Autoregulation Testing: Is There a Role in Clinical Management?"
11/9/2015 (Located in the OHSU Old Library) - Gregory Fricchione, MD - "Physician Burnout and Caregiver Stress: A Growing Crisis
11/2/2015 - Nabil Alkayed, MD, PhD - "The Changing Face of Stroke"
Featured Grand Rounds presentations located here.
APOM Research Conference
Thursdays, 9:00AM - 10:00AM
Multnomah Pavillion (MNP) 3417