Our mission is to provide superior clinical care and achieve excellence in education and research. Read a letter from the Chair
APOM Grand Rounds
Mondays 7:00AM-8:00AM UHS 8B60
3/19/18- Kei Togashi, M.D., M.P.H- " LVAD Management for non-cardiac surgery"
3/12/18- *Meeting will be from 6:30AM-7:30AM in Old Library
Lt. Col. Joseph J DuBose, M.D., F.A.C.S., F.C.C.M- "Resuscitative Endovascular Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta (REBOA): Past, Present and Future"
APOM Research Conference
- 03/01/2018 Congratulations to Drs. Mist and Jones
- 03/01/2018 Congratulations to Andrei Sdrulla on his K08 award!
- 01/10/2018 2018 Education Symposium
- 12/07/2017 Congratulations to Drs. Crescini and Brown for successfully obtaining a $5,000 Research Core grant
- 12/07/2017 Helen Turner new member of Oregon’s Public Health and Pharmacy Formulary Advisory Committee
- View all news