Our mission is to provide superior clinical care and achieve excellence in education and research. Read a letter from the Chair
- 04/24/2015 Jim Carson: Mindful Pain Management
- 04/22/2015 Congrats Drs. Sera and Treggiari
- 04/22/2015 Dr Merkel publishes on Ultrasound Training
- 03/31/2015 Ashley Valentine and Tomas Lazo publish on use of acetaminophen & opioids in OB surgery
- 03/27/2015 Congrats Drs. Aziz and Brambrink
- View all news
APOM Grand Rounds, Mondays 7:00-8:00am, UHS 8B604/6/2015 - Michael Hutchens, MD, MA - "Perioperative Renal Protection"
4/13/2015 - No Grand Rounds - Mock Orals
4/20/2015 - CR Thomas, Jr., MD - "Primer on Intraoperative Radiotherapy with a Mobile Linear Accelerator"
4/27/2015 - Avery Tung, MD - "Practice Variability: What does it Mean When We All Do Things Differently?"
APOM Research Conference
Thursdays, 9:00AM - 10:00AM
Multnomah Pavillion (MNP) 3417