Our mission is to provide superior clinical care and achieve excellence in education and research. Read a letter from the Chair
- 09/14/2015 Congratulations Drs. Du Vivier and Iliff on being Elected to Faculty Senate SoM Unit A
- 08/26/2015 Dr. Skirball Receives Golden Rose Award for Service Excellence
- 08/26/2015 Laura Villasana Receives APS Minority Travel Award
- 07/22/2015 Dr. Schenning in the News
- 07/14/2015 Paul Allen Distinguished Investigators Award
- View all news
APOM Grand Rounds, Mondays 7:00-8:00am, UHS 8B60
10/5/2015 - Keith A. (Tony) Jones, MD - "The Added Value of the Perioperative Surgical Home"
9/28/2015 - Tyler Paradis, MD, Emily Rolfsmeyer, MD, James Hicks, MD, Gene Bakis, MD - CO2 Insufflation for Endoscopic Procedures: Risks vs. Benefits"
9/21/2015 - No Grand Rounds - Mock Orals
9/14/2015 - Matthias Merkel, MD, PhD - "A Normal Day in the New CVICU..."
Featured Grand Rounds presentations located here.
APOM Research Conference
Thursdays, 9:00AM - 10:00AM
Multnomah Pavillion (MNP) 3417