Our mission is to provide superior clinical care and achieve excellence in education and research. Read a letter from the Chair
- 03/12/2015 Norm Cohen is First OHSU Medical Director for Clinical Documentation and Coding Improvement
- 03/05/2015 Congrats Dr. Michael Hutchens
- 02/26/2015 Dr Hutchens to Present at AUA
- 02/23/2015 Dr. Neice gets paper published and a patent
- 02/23/2015 Dr. Schenning to be published in Physiological Reports
- View all news
APOM Grand Rounds, Mondays 7:00-8:00am, UHS 8B603/2/2015 - James Hicks, MD, MMM - "Aviation, Anesthesiology, and Risk Management: Three Crashes, Three Lessons"
3/9/2015 - Renee G. Wenger - "Risk Management"
3/16/2015 - Linda Wylie, MD, MSW - "Whazzuup: Ectoparasites and the Perioperative Setting"
3/23/2015 - Matthias Merkel, MD, PhD and Ed Kahl, MD - "It's All About Rate, Flow, and Pressure - The Happy Myocardium"
APOM Research Conference
Thursdays, 9:00AM - 10:00AM
Multnomah Pavillion (MNP) 3417