Our mission is to provide superior clinical care and achieve excellence in education and research. Read a letter from the Chair
- 03/31/2015 Ashley Valentine and Tomas Lazo publish on use of acetaminophen & opioids in OB surgery
- 03/12/2015 Norm Cohen is First OHSU Medical Director for Clinical Documentation and Coding Improvement
- 03/05/2015 Congrats Dr. Michael Hutchens
- 02/26/2015 Dr Hutchens to Present at AUA
- 02/23/2015 Dr. Neice gets paper published and a patent
- View all news
APOM Grand Rounds, Mondays 7:00-8:00am, UHS 8B603/30/2015 - Christine Sange, MD, MPH - "Chronic Physiological Changes Following Spinal Cord Injury: Implications on Pain and Anesthetic Management in the Pediatric Population."
4/6/2015 - Michael Hutchens, MD, MA - "Perioperative Renal Protection"
4/13/2015 - No Grand Rounds - Mock Orals
4/20/2015 - CR Thomas, Jr., MD - "Primer on Intraoperative Radiotherapy with a Mobile Linear Accelerator"
APOM Research Conference
Thursdays, 9:00AM - 10:00AM
Multnomah Pavillion (MNP) 3417