Research in Anesthesiology & Perioperative Medicine
The Research Division supports APOM's mission of first-rate clinical care, innovative teaching, and state-of-the-art translational biomedical research.
Welcome to the Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine (APOM) Research Division! APOM is one of the top academic Anesthesiology departments in the country, home to both basic and clinician scientists. The goals of the APOM research division are to grow expertise and build resources for clinical and comparative effectiveness research, develop high throughput approaches to analyze clinical samples, and enhance interdepartmental, multi-disciplinary collaborations.
Second Thursday of the month
4:15pm - 5pm, KPV 5001
- Learn about cutting edge clinical research in Perioperative, Critical Care and Pain Medicine
- Get involved in APOM Clinical Research
- Bring your projects and ideas
- Be part of the discussion
- Find out about research resources
Nathalie Lunden, MD - "Determining Comparative Efficacy of Problem-Based-Learning in Electronic-learning and Live Environments for Post-graduate Learners"