Our mission is to provide superior clinical care and achieve excellence in education and research. Read a letter from the Chair
- 11/09/2016 Dr. Meredith Kato, helped with the medical care at the NY Marathon!
- 11/07/2016 School of Medicine hosts Dallas trauma surgeon for dialogue on race and medicine
- 10/27/2016 2015-2016 Outstanding Anesthesiology Interest Group (AIG) Student Chapter Award at the ASA
- 10/18/2016 Congratulations to Dr. Norm Cohen
- 10/18/2016 Congratulation Dr. Michele Noles
- View all news
APOM Grand Rounds, Mondays 7:00-8:00am, UHS 8B60
11/7/16- Dr. Gregory Fricchione- "Stress and Resilience in Physicians and Surgeons"
10/31/16- Remigio Roque, MD- "Has anybody seen the EtCO2"
- Travis Melin, MD- "IVC tumor thrombectomy"
- Tomas A. Lazo, MD- " A Venturous Approach to Cardiopulmonary Bypass"
- Ed Kahl, MD- "The Second Victim"
Featured Grand Rounds presentations located here.