Search for Faculty
To locate all PMCB faculty members, please return to the Graduate Studies website and choose Program in Molecular and Cellular Biosciences in the Graduate Program Affiliation Drop Down Box on their Faculty Page: You may also filter by Department: Click here to be directed: Faculty
How to become PMCB faculty
Any member of the SOM Graduate Faculty is eligible to serve as a member of the PMCB Graduate Faculty. Appointment to the PMCB Graduate Faculty must be approved by at least one Member Program Director and by a majority vote of the PMCB Steering Committee. Members of the PMCB Graduate Faculty are expected to teach in PMCB core and elective courses, to serve on comprehensive and qualifying examination committees, to interact with graduate students in seminars and conferences, and to serve on other PMCB and graduate education committees. Individuals will be removed from the PMCB Graduate Faculty roster when they no longer hold an appointment at OHSU or by majority vote of the PMCB Steering Committee.
PMCB Faculty Consideration
The following steps are required for candidates to be considered as a member of PMCB faculty:
- Candidate must be a member of the OHSU Graduate Faculty.
- Candidate must be affiliated with one of the PMCB member departments – CDB, BMB, MMG, MMI, or PHPH.
- PMCB Faculty Candidate Survey
- PMCB Member Department Program Director writes a letter of nomination to the PMCB Steering Committee.
- Survey, nomination letter, and candidate’s CV are emailed to the PMCB office for PMCB Steering Committee consideration. The PMCB Steering Committee meets once each quarter during the first week of the term.