The EBS Division offers Doctor of Science (Ph.D.) and Master of Science (M.S.) degrees in both Environmental Science & Engineering and Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. M.S. programs are available in thesis and non-thesis options.
For specific degree requirements please refer to the appropriate degree category below.
- Ph.D. in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology (BMB)
- Ph.D. in Environmental Science & Engineering (ESE)
- M.S. in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology (BMB)
- M.S. in Environmental Science & Engineering (ESE)
Each degree is offered with several tracks. The tracks further define the disciplinary focus of a student's study.
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (BMB) Track
- Environmental and Biomolecular Systems (EBS) Track
- Environmental Science and Engineering (ESE) Track
- Estuary and Ocean Systems (EOS) Track
The available combinations of degrees and tracks are summarized in the table below. For more detailed information on any degree or track, select the corresponding heading in the table.
Summary of EBS Division Degree/Track Offerings
|BMB Degree||ESE Degree|