Adjunct Faculty, Division of Management
MBA, Portland State University, 1991
Thoi Truong is a thirty-year veteran of the transportation and global supply chain services management industry with Con-way Inc. Thoi was formerly Manager of Intelligent Systems Engineering (founded in 1993) before he became Executive Logistics Consultant with Emery Global Logistics.
Moving up the ranks through Management and Financial Accounting in the early years of his financial career at CNF, Thoi is currently a senior member of Corporate Reserve Group of Con-way Inc. Corporate Controller's Office. Thoi Truong is MBA graduate from the University of Portland.
Thoi Truong was the leading manager in the development of supply chain solutions for:
- Iomega, Sony, IBM, Flower Consortium.
- Sears, 3COM, HP NADO, Reliance Electric
- Volvo spare parts logistics network design.
- Emery Worldwide transportation network design
- LTL Intra-group real-time DSS, Fleet fuel optimization DSS
- CF Motor Freight transportation network optimization.
Areas of Expertise
- Demand Planning
- Inventory Management
- Transportation Management
- Procurement and Revenue Management
- Supply Chain Strategic Network Design and Optimization
- Global Supply Chain and Financial Management under Uncertainty - Real Options