Register for Classes
Please follow the instructions below on how to register for current term's classes.
Note: OHSU-PSU Joint MBA in Healthcare Management students do not register for classes here. These students are all registered for classes as a group by the Division of Management. MBA students will be notified once they have been registered.
For those interested in signing up for a class without applying to a degree or certificate program, please see the non-matriculated student admissions page to learn more.
For current students or non-matriculated (not admitted) students who wish to meet with an advisor please e-mail Jessica Walter or call 503-346-0369.
How to register:
- Please register at the following link: https://sisweb.ohsu.edu
- This link will bring you the ISIS registration page. You will need your ISIS log on information (U number and password). For students who do not have an id, which is a U number, please follow the step above and fill out the non-degree application form.
- Once you are logged in, you will see two tabs at the top of the screen, Personal Information and Student Services.
- The Student Services tab will bring you to the registration page, click on the word "Registration".
- Click on Select at Term – The current term should be your default. Click Submit.
- For the next screen, please follow the below:
- College = ALL
- Level = ALL
- Department = ALL
- Subject = Management
- Click "Get Classes"
- Once the class schedule is displayed, you can then add the classes to your student record.
The system refreshes every night at midnight, so if you do not see your class immediately in your student record, do not worry. Call or e-mail and we will check to see if your registration is successful.