Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Management
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Students are required to have earned a baccalaureate degree, or RN, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. If your GPA is lower than this, also submit a low GPA petition.
- For non-native speakers of English, a score of 625 or better on the TOEFL examination (paper-based test), 106 or better (Internet Based Test) and 263 or better (Computer Based Test).
- A completed application (follow instructions to create a first time user account) with $25 non-refundable application fee. Select the Healthcare Management Certificate application.
- Current resume or CV
- 500-750 word statement describing your educational and professional goals.
- Students are required to provide official transcripts from every college or university attended (this includes community colleges) to be mailed to:
SOM Graduate Admissions, L102GS
Oregon Health & Science University
3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Road
Portland, OR 97239-3098
Note: If you have earned a degree from a foreign institution, your international transcript may need to be evaluated by a WES ICAP course-by-course credential evaluation. Their website is www.wes.org. Please contact email@example.com your specific situation.
- Applications will be reviewed once all materials and transcripts are received. If the required admissions qualifications and standards for our program have been met, applicants will be invited in for an in-person interview for the program. Admissions decisions are made within 7-10 days after the interview.
Fall 2015: June 5- September 1