Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Management
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Students are required to have earned a baccalaureate degree, or RN, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. If your GPA is lower than this, also submit a low GPA petition.
- For non-native speakers of English, a score of 625 or better on the TOEFL examination (paper-based test), 106 or better (Internet Based Test) and 263 or better (Computer Based Test).
- A completed application (follow instructions to create a first time user account) with $25 non-refundable application fee. Select the Healthcare Management Certificate application.
- Current resume or CV
- 500-750 word statement describing your educational and professional goals.
- Students are required to provide official transcripts from every college or university attended (this includes community colleges) to be mailed to:
SOM Graduate Admissions, L102GS Oregon Health & Science University 3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Road Portland, OR 97239-3098
Note: If you have earned a degree from a foreign institution, your international transcript may need to be evaluated by a WES ICAP course-by-course credential evaluation. Their website is www.wes.org. Please contact HCManagement@ohsu.edu regarding your specific situation.
- Provide one recommendation letter. Letters of recommendation are to be submitted via OHSU's online Letter of Recommendation Form. Applicants, please refer your evaluator(s) to this link (it is not sent to them automatically). Note that applicants waive their right to view letters using this system. If you want a copy of the letter for your records, please ask your evaluator to send you a copy.
Fall: June 5 - September 15
Winter: October 5 - December 10
Spring: January 10 - March 15
Summer: April 5 - June 15