Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Management
Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Management Admissions Requirements
- 2 years of professional work experience (preferably in healthcare).
- Hold a baccalaureate degree or RN degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
* Low GPA Petition may be submitted if the cumulative 3.0 GPA requirement is not met.
International Student Minimum Qualifications:
- 2 years of professional experience (preferably in healthcare).
- Hold a 4 year degree equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree.
- TOEFL scores may be required if the foreign degree was not instructed in English.Accepted TOEFL Scores:Paper-based exam: 625 or betterInternet-based exam: 106 or betterComputer-based exam: 263 or better.
Application Materials and Process:
- Complete the online Healthcare Management Certificate application.
* Apply at: https://www.ohsu.edu/som/gradstudiesapp
- Pay the $25 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit a current resume or CV to email@example.com
- Answer the 500-750 word educational and professional goals statement as part of the online application.
- Provide contact information for two professional references as part of the online application.
- Provide official transcripts from every college or university ever attended (including community colleges). Mail transcripts to:
SOM Graduate Admissions, L102GS
Oregon Health & Science University
3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Road
Portland, OR 97239-3098
*Note: International transcripts may need to be evaluated by a WES ICAP (www.wes.org) course-by course credential evaluation. Contact the division of management regarding questions or special situations.
- Fall 2016 Admissions: May 5 - September 1, 2016