Faculty & Staff Resources
Here you will find resources for all Biomedical Engineering faculty, staff, researchers and students. Some links are only accessible with an OHSU network ID and password. If you have suggestions for resources you would like to see on this page, please contact the Biomedical Engineering administrative team.
BME Department Specific Resources
FAID [Fiscal Authority Identification Number]: Contact your Financial Analyst
Staples Office Supplies [Send your supply request to Virginia Howard]
Customer ID: 70110842LA
Login: ohsu1, ohsu2, ohsu3, or ohsu4
OHSU Employee Resources
- Enroll in Benefits/Open Enrollment (every October)
- Update Personal Information (Home address, phone number, emergency contact, etc.)
- W-4 withholdings
- Statement of Earnings and enroll to receive SoE online rather than by paper.
- View W-2 and enroll to receive W-2 online rather than by mail.
For more information about the life of a postdoc fellow at OHSU, please visit the OHSU Postdoctoral Fellows' Guide.
Research Development & Administration (RDA) is the "nerve center for managing research projects at OHSU".
- Research Grants & Contracts (RGC) and Sponsored Projects Administration (SPA) are responsible for the pre- and post-award aspects of funding.
- Research Funding & Development Services assists researchers with funding opportunities and research-related professional development.
OHSU's Research Integrity Office diligently makes sure researchers and staff comply with compliance policies that protect research subjects, animals and staff from harm. The oversight committees include IRB, IACUC, IBC and CoIR.