The deadline for 2017 application materials, including letters of recommendation and the $70.00 application fee, is December 1st.
2017 Recruitment Dates: February 27 & 28, 2017
Please visit the OHSU School of Medicine Graduate Studies website to APPLY.
Three letters of recommendation are required.
Results of the Graduate Record Examination (Verbal, Quantitative, Analytical) are sent electronically. OHSU's ETS institutional code is 4865. The Advanced Test in your undergraduate major is optional. Although the GRE is preferred, the MCAT may be substituted.
- For applicants whose native language is not English, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required. OHSU's ETS institutional code is 4865.
- Click HERE for International Student Information
Please direct questions about the online application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Service 857-304-2017 Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm EST.
Click here for information about Student Health Benefits. If you have other questions pertaining to the Neuroscience Graduate Program or would like additional information, please email us at email@example.com.
Graduate Studies approves application fee waivers for applicants who are economically disadvantaged and request a waiver by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting their application.
Fee waivers are also approved for applicants who have participated in the following or similar programs:
• Murdock Undergraduate Collaborative Research Program
• McNair Scholars Program
• Meyerhoff Scholars Program
• NIH Postbaccalaureate Research Education Program (PREP)
• OHSU Summer Equity Program
• Annual Biomedical Conference for Minority Students (ABRCMS)
• Society for Advancement of Chicanos & Native Americans in Science (SACNAS)
• American Indian Science and Engineering (AISES)
Waiver requests from applicants (and/or programs on the applicant’s behalf) with extenuating circumstances will be reviewed.
The applicant or program contacts email@example.com to submit a fee waiver request with the applicant name, CAS ID#, and reason before application is submitted. Graduate Studies review requests, and informs applicant and program of the decision.Once waivers are applied to an applicant account, applicant has 30 days to submit application before the waiver expires. Trailing documents like transcripts and letter of recommendation can still be accepted after the 30-day deadline, but the applicant portion must be complete and submitted in order for the waiver to cover the application fee.Only one fee waiver can be applied to an applicant.