A strong foundation in basic physics documented by either:
- An undergraduate degree in physics,
- Or an undergraduate degree in engineering, or other area of physical science with physics education equivalent to a minor in physics. This should include at least three upper-level undergraduate physics courses.
Meeting the basic requirements for admission to graduate school at both:
- Oregon Health & Science University's School of Medicine-Graduate Studies
- Oregon State University's Graduate School
Completing the online application via the OHSU website, before the annual deadline of December 16, 2016.
The application for Fall 2017 has closed. Please direct questions to email@example.com.
Recommended Actions to Make Your Application Stronger:
- Shadow a medical physicist, therapist/technologist, radiation oncologist, or radiologist to gain a greater understanding the role of medical physicists in the imaging or therapy team environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of the practice of medical physics in your application