College of Global Health and the Urban Underserved
- Molly Osborne, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Dean for Student Affairs
- Kevin Winthrop, M.D., M.P.H., Associate Professor,
Department of Ophthalmology
- Jessica Greg, M.D.
- Meg Hayes, M.D.
- Jay Kravitz, M.D.
- David Lewinsohn, M.D.
- Deborah Lewinson, M.D.
- Peter Spencer, M.D.
Dr. Meg Hayes is deeply involved in Global Health. She has served on the Advisory Boards for Oregon Friends of International Health Clinical Preceptor for the Physicians Training in Global Health (PTGH) PTGH Didactic Training in Chronic Disease Management: Diabetes Mellitus and Hypertension
Her International Work outside of the Global Health Center consists of:
- Director, International collaboration OHSU Family Medicine and Japanese Association for Development of Community Medicine (JADECOM)
- Provide medical care to international war trauma survivors and refugees through the OHSU Intercultural Psychiatric Clinic
- Perform Pre-Adoption Medical Records review and comprehensive evaluations of international adoptees upon arrival in U.S.
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams to assess institutionalized children: China, Mongolia, Nepal, Azerbaijan
Previous: Directed OHSU Family Medicine collaboration with the Narimonov Health District of Baku, Azerbaijan to develop primary care infrastructure to serve population of Internally Displaced People from the Karabach region. 2001-2006.