College Of Acute Care Medicine
- Nicole Deiorio, M.D., Associate Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
- Dawn Dillman, M.D., Associate Professor, Department of Anesthesiology & Perioperative Medicine
- Patrick Brunett, MD
- Robert Cloutier, MD
- Daniel Hagg, MD
- Andrea Orfanakis, MD
- Paula Vanderford, MD
- Blumstein HA, Cone DC.Medical student career advice related to emergency medicine.Acad Emerg Med 1998 5: 69-72.
- Bruno R, Su M, Lucchesi M.Predictors of EM Residency Applicants' Success Early in Residency.Acad Emerg Med 1999 6:412-a Crane JT,
- Ferraro CM.Selection Criteria for Emergency Medicine Residency Applicants.Acad Emerg Med 2000 7: 54-60.
- Hall KN, Wakeman MA.Residency-trained emergency physicians: their demographics, practice evolution, and attrition from emergency medicine. J Emerg Med. 17(1) (1999) pp. 7-15.
- Harkin KE, Hobgood C.Twenty-five years of resident representation from the Emergency Medicine Residents' Association. Ann Emerg Med.1999 Oct;34(4 Pt 1):558-61.
- Hoffman GL, Bock BF, Gallagher EJ, Korte RC, Reinhart MA.Report of the Task Force on Residency Training Information (2002-2003), American Board of Emergency Medicine.Ann Emerg Med. 2003 May;41(5):714-32.
- Houry D, Shockley LW, Markovchick V.Wellness issues and the emergency medicine resident. Ann Emerg Med. 2000 Apr;35(4):394-7.
- Kazzi AA, Langdorf MI, Ghadishah D, Handly N. Motivations for a career in emergency medicine: a profile of the 1996 US applicant pool. Can J Emerg Med.2001;3(2) Lubavin B, Phelps M.Pearls of wisdom for your emergency medicine rotation.J Emerg Med. 2001 Feb;20(2):211-2.
- McGraw R, Lord JA.Clinical activities during a clerkship rotation in emergency medicine.J Emerg Med.15(4) (1997) pp. 557-562.
- Neacy K, Stern SA, Kim HM, Dronen SC. Resident perception of academic skills training and impact on academic career choice. Acad Emerg Med. 2000 Dec;7(12):1408-15.
- Osborn TM, Waeckerle JF, Perina D, Keyes LE.Mentorship: through the looking glass into our future.Ann Emerg Med. 1999 Aug;34(2):285-9.
- Pasch ES.The dedication.Ann Emerg Med. June 2001;37:731-732.
- Phelps MA, Lubavin B.You're interested in emergency medicine...now what? A year-by-year guide.J Emerg Med. 2001 Jul;21(1):99-100.
- Phelps M, Lubavin B.A beginner's guide to research in emergency medicine(1).J Emerg Med. 2001 Aug;21(2):211-2.
- Sklar DP, Tandberg D.The value of self-estimated scholastic standing in residency selection. J Emerg Med.13(5) (1995) pp. 683-685.
- Stephens GE.Emergency medicine resources on the internet.J Emerg Med. 16(5) (1998) pp. 763-767.
- Stern SA, Kim HM, Neacy K, Dronen SC, Mertz M.The Impact of Environmental Factors on Emergency Medicine Resident Career Choice. Acad Emerg Med 1999 6: 262-270.