Registration & Records
For New Students
- Your student user ID is a unique number assigned to you and begins with a "U".
- Questions about your student ID or PIN? Contact the Registrar's Office
Step 1: Review Your Schedule
- Please review the academic calendar and important dates for registration (late fees, fee payment and scheduling information etc.).
- Please note that any changes to your registration, such as withdrawals or leaves, must be submitted to the OHSU Registrar's Office after program approval.
- You will register each quarter with Course Registration Numbers (CRNs) that are course specific. You will be provided with the courses and the CRNs via an email from the GPHN Administrative Program Coordinator before registration starts each quarter.
Step 2: Register Online
SIS Online is a secure, interactive application that allows you to register online and easily view your student information. You will need your student ID and PIN to log on.
- Take the time to review your records for accuracy, including address, phone number, and email