Registration & Records
For New Students
- Your user ID is a unique number assigned to you and begins with a "U".
- Questions about your user ID or PIN? Contact the Registrar's Office
Step 1: Review Your Schedule
- Please review the academic calendar and important dates for registration (late fees, fee payment and scheduling information etc.).
- Please note that any changes to your registration, such as withdrawals or leaves, must be submitted to the OHSU Registrar's Office after program approval.
- You will register each quarter with Course Registration Numbers (CRN#'s) that are course specific. You will be provided with the courses and the CRN#'s via an email from the Graduate Programs in Human Nutrition Administrative Coordinator before registration starts each quarter.
Step 2: Register Online
ISIS Online is a secure, interactive application that allows you to register online and easily view your student information. You will need your ID and PIN number.