The Graduate Programs in Human Nutrition is located on the Marquam Hill campus of Oregon Health & Science University in Portland, Oregon. OHSU is an outstanding teaching hospital and university that draws students and professionals from all over the world. Options for graduate study in the field of nutrition and dietetics include:
- Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition/Dietetic Internship
- Dietetic Internship Certificate Program
- Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition
- Master of Clinical Dietetics
The mission of the Graduate Programs in Human Nutrition is to provide our students with a dynamic array of knowledge and skills so that they are prepared to advance the fields of nutrition and dietetics.
Mission of the OHSU School of Medicine (SOM)
- Provide programs to enhance human health, with an emphasis on improving health and access to care for all Oregonians.
- Educate tomorrow's physicians, scientists and other health professionals and prepare them for a lifetime of learning, leadership, discovery and service.
- Develop new medical knowledge and technologies through basic, clinical and translational research.
- Translate discoveries into effective health care and quality delivery.