SoM News May 2013
This month and next, I meet with the faculty in each of our 27 departments. I see our faculty every day through the regular course of School of Medicine activities and for a variety of reasons, but these meetings have a specific goal. They give us all a chance to step back, look at the big picture together, share OHSU plans and goals, and – most importantly, from my perspective – they give me a chance to listen and answer questions.
Read Message »
In the News . . .
- The scholarship goes to...
- OHSU Research Week another big success
- The OHSU Department of Family Medicine: Leading through educational innovation
- Life experiences in developing countries compel Moon Yoon, MS3, to purse interests in global health
- SoM students and faculty honored for generosity and compassion
- Dr. Yarris is recipient of CEM award for educational research
- Dr. Deiorio is recipient of CEM award for educational leadership
- Dr. Fried-Oken paper selected as AAC Outstanding Research Paper for 2012
- Baylor College of Medicine honors Dr. Loriaux
- See All »
Paper of the Month
This month's featured paper is from the lab of Marco Sanchez, Ph.D. It is titled, "Molecular Identification and Characterization of an Essential Pyruvate Transporter from Trypanosoma brucei." The paper was published in The Journal of Biological Chemistry.
Full story »
Looking for more Faculty Papers?
A warm welcome to our new faculty members!