The Blue Ridge Academic Health Group recently issued a new report titled Health Professions Education: Accelerating Innovation through Technology. The timing and topic of this report reflects a clear consensus about the need for action from medical schools to create a future in which online learning platforms and related technology better serve our outcomes. The report is relevant given our own M.D. Curriculum Transformation initiative.
Read Message »
In the news . . .
- Progress continues with SoM Research Roadmap initiatives and proposals
- Dr. Thornburg named director of Bob and Charlee Moore Institute for Nutrition & Wellness
- Dr. Cooney nominated governor, American College of Physicians, Oregon chapter
- Drs. Heidi and Carey Allen find their niche in rural Oregon
- Dr. Harris named interim director of Global Health Center
- Clinicians recognized for diversity and inclusion efforts
- See All »
Paper of the Month
This month's featured paper is from the labs of Drs. Tyner and Druker, and is titled, "Oncogenic CSF3R Mutations in Chronic Neutrophilic Leukemia and Atypical CML." It was published in The New England Journal of Medicine.
Full story »
Looking for more Faculty Papers?
A warm welcome to our new faculty members!