I would like to congratulate our newest students! For those of us who have the privilege of watching firsthand as new students begin to arrive year after year, sharing in their excitement and shaping their education, we are affirmed by the constancy of matriculation and then graduation. And yet, this year more than any before, all of our missions exist within another type of constancy: change.
In the News . . .
- Welcome M.D. Class of 2017!
- Physician Assistant Program graduates 36 students
- New residents and fellows arrive
- Medicine at 29,000 feet: Dr. Cigarroa and RN Funicello save passenger's life
- “Foundations of Interprofessional Practice and Research” IPE curriculum launches
- U.S. News & World Report ranks OHSU Hospital No. 1 in Portland, statewide
- Dr. Redden: Telemedicine shows physicians the whole picture
- OHSU School of Medicine Colleges provide support, guidance
- Book shares Dr. Druker's place in cancer research history
- OHSU makes strides to reduce student indebtedness
- New student Kirsten Barrett Kuhn reflects on intensity (and fun) of PA Program
- Dr. Heinricher: What causes a migraine?
- Crystal Paredes named 2013 President’s Award recipient
- Judkins honored with Emeritus Faculty appointment
- Dr. Adams named to RRC
- Dr. DeLoughery receives WMS Founders Award
- Dr. Druker is recipient of Giants of Cancer Care Award
- Dr. Lauer honored for achievements in resident education
- See All »
Paper of the Month
This month's featured paper is from Melinda Davis Ph.D. It is titled, "A Qualitative Study of Rural Primary Care Clinician Views on Remote Monitoring Technologies." The paper was published in The Journal of Rural Health.
Full story »
Looking for more Faculty Papers?
A warm welcome to our new faculty members!