I've been thinking lately about recognition. In an institution as large as the School of Medicine, awards and recognition programs are important. We work collaboratively in many ways – conducting research, providing health care, educating our students – but each of us can only personally know a fraction of our group. Awards are a way of bringing forward exceptional members of our community and showcasing their efforts for the larger group.
Read Message »
In the news
- Deadline to order Hooding regalia is April 19
- Moore Instituite: A nutrition revolution is on the move
- OHSU contributes to the health care reform conversation
- The Knight leads charge on HB 2896—skin cancer prevention
- Latest OHSU faculty papers in Academic Medicine
- Dr. Duvoisin recognized for Audacious Goal in vision research
- David Simmons, MS3, is recipient of inaugural Dr. James Reuler Service Award
- Twenty Years On: The OHSU Neuroscience Graduate Program Celebrates a Milestone
- Looking good!
- 2012 accolades keep Dr. Hersh in national spotlight
- Dangerous Decibels receives Safe-in-Sound award
- Dr. Habecker to present lecture at ISAN this summer in Germany
- Call for abstracts! OHSU Research Week is May 20-24
- Nominate now: OHSU Faculty Senate Awards
- Nominate Now: OHSU Diversity and Inclusion Awards
- In Memoriam: Scott L. Mader, M.D. (1955–2013)
- See All »
Paper of the Month
This month's featured paper is from the Stephen Back Lab, and is titled, "Prenatal Cerebral Ischemia Disrupts MRI-Defined Cortical Microstructure Through Disturbances in Neuronal Arborization."
Full story »
Looking for more Faculty Papers?
A warm welcome to our new faculty members!