As part of ongoing conversations on the future of health care, I recently contributed a guest commentary to rural Oregon newspapers. In it, I addressed OHSU’s initiative to transform its M.D. curriculum to meet the challenges and opportunities of a changing health care system, and confirmed our commitment to rural and underserved communities as part of this evolution. I want to share this perspective now with you: faculty, staff, students and friends of the School of Medicine. Read Message »
In the News
- Clinical Informatics Board Review Course Launches
- Painting donated by patient-artist installed near MMG offices
- Dr. Jimison provides expert commentary for AHRQ
- Dr. DeVoe keynotes Institute of Medicine’s Roundtable on health equity and disparity
- Dr. Saultz named family medicine Family Physician of the Year
- Dr. Grant selected for 2013 Henri Begleiter Award for Research Excellence
- Dr. McAnulty is OMA Doctor Citizen of the Year
- Dr. Murphy awarded ASLAP Excellence in Laboratory Animal Medicine Award
- See All »
Paper of the Month
This month's featured paper is from the labs of Drs. Loftis and Huckans, and is titled, "Partial MHC/Neuroantigen Peptide Constructs: A Potential Neuroimmune-Based Treatment for Methamphetamine Addiction." It was published in PLoS One.
Full story »
Looking for more Faculty Papers?
A warm welcome to our new faculty members!