Attend, ask, answer! Drop-ins on $1 billion Knight Cancer Challenge
December 6, 2013
School of Medicine Dean Mark Richardson, Knight Cancer Institute Director Brian Druker and Deputy Director Tom Beer are hosting five open drop-in meetings to discuss the $1 billion Knight Challenge.
Come learn how a philanthropic investment of this magnitude will be transformative for all of OHSU. Attend any one of five sessions, no RSVP needed:
- Thursday, Dec. 5, 3 p.m., Mackenzie Hall 3198 | Add to your calendar
- Thursday, Dec. 12, 7 a.m., Mackenzie Hall 2201 | Add to your calendar
- Monday, Dec. 16, 12 p.m., Old Library 217 | Add to your calendar
- Monday, Jan. 6, 4 p.m., Doernbecher Children’s Hospital 11600, Collins/Goudy Room | Add to your calendar
- Wednesday, Jan. 8, 7 a.m., OHSU Hospital Auditorium 8B60 | Add to your calendar
All faculty, staff and students are welcome to attend.
Questions? Contact the School of Medicine Dean’s office.