Voting now open: Top Doctors & Nurses 2014
September 18, 2013
Portland Monthly magazine has kicked off its 2014 Top Doctors & Nurses survey. The process is identical to last year, with a notable exception: physician assistants are eligible to vote! Physicians, nurses, physician assistants and complementary medicine practitioners can nominate colleagues online.
Similar to last year, physicians and nurse practitioners will be featured in the best-of list. Honor your colleagues by voting now!
Here is a brief overview of the process:
- Go to http://v2.decipherinc.com/survey/selfserve/1ce7/pmm13001
- Enter your email address and license number – you must practice in Washington, Multnomah or Clackamas county to be eligible to vote
- Check off the specialties in which you wish to nominate colleagues
- Nominate up to three of your colleagues in each specialty
- Vote by Oct. 11!
- This information was sent from Portland Monthly via email to physicians and nurses in late August/early September (check your junk email folder, too)
Last year, 112 OHSU physicians and NPs were included on the list, more than any other Portland hospital or health system for the fourth year in a row. Now that PAs are eligible to participate – based in part on OHSU’s recommendation last year – a more representative slice of the patient care team can recognize the hard work and dedication of OHSU clinicians.
The Portland Monthly annual guide is widely read by some 317,000 people. Good representation of OHSU physicians and NPs helps inform the community of our services and strengthens our reputation as a high-quality health care provider.
Learn more about this year’s methodology on Portland Monthly’s website. Portland Monthly is soliciting peer nominations from every licensed doctor and registered nurse in Multnomah, Washington, and Clackamas counties – more than 20,000 professionals from every specialty. The ninth annual Top Doctors issue will hit newsstands in December.