Oregon and the nation are in the midst of a radical transformation of the health care system. We are on the cusp of new cures and treatments stemming from genetics discoveries. Moving forward, we need to take a hard look at our educational models — at OHSU and everywhere — to be sure they are relevant for today and tomorrow, and will continue to deliver maximum value to our students and society.
Read Message »
In The News
- Deadline to order Hooding regalia is April 19
- Excellence across multiple missions: The 2013 School of Medicine alumni award winners
- U.S. News: OHSU ranked among best graduate schools
- Success! The Faculty Support Initiative
- National Public Health Week is April 1-7
- Sonja Connor elected president of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Drs. Guise and Caughey involved in NIH forum, gestational diabetes
- President Robertson re-appointed to Health Policy Board
- Dr. Selden is recipient of the 2013 Parker Palmer Courage to Teach Award
- Dr. Schneider is new medical director of OHSU Physician Assistant Program
- Seven awardees selected for SoM Collaboration Advancement Awards
- Announcing OCTRI’s round two Catalyst Pilot Project award recipients
- See All »
Paper of the Month
This months featured paper is from the lab of Jonathan Lindner, M.D., and is titled, "Molecular imaging of the paracrine proangiogenic effects of progenitor cell therapy in limb ischemia." It was published in the journal Circulation.
Full story »
Looking for more Faculty Papers?
A warm welcome to our new faculty members!