Ordering an Official Transcript

The University now maintains a centralized Registrar's Office responsible for producing transcripts and diplomas, deferring loans and verifying education and degrees. As a result, the School of Dentistry's Office of Student Affairs no longer produces official or unofficial transcripts. Official transcripts may be requested for a fee by completing and submitting the Transcript/Official Document Order Form to the University Registrar.

Students currently enrolled as well as 2008 graduates forward, have online access to their academic records through OHSU's Student Information System. The Student Information System requires a valid UID number as well as a PIN. If you are unable to remember your UID, please contact the University Registrar at 503-494-7800.  If you are unable to remember your PIN, please contact the Helpdesk at 503-494-2222.

Please make checks payable to OHSU. Payment must be made at the time of request. Transcripts will not be emailed.

Transcript requests are processed in the order in which they are received. Please order transcripts at least a week in advance of the date that you require them.

Mail your request to:

OHSU Registrar's Office
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, L109
Portland, OR 97239
Phone: 503-494-7800
Fax: 503-494-4629