OHSU Convocation & Hooding Ceremonies
Oregon Convention Center, Portland, Oregon
777 NE Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
JUNE 5, 2015 EVENT SCHEDULE
10:00 a.m. - Students arrive at OCC for robing and lineup, Exhibit Hall D
- Bring cap, gown, hood and tassel. Leave personal belongings with family.
10:30 a.m. - Doors open to guests, no tickets required
11:00 a.m. - OHSU Convocation Ceremony, Exhibit Hall C
12:30-1:00* p.m. - Light snacks and line-up for SOD Hooding Ceremony, Rooms B110-112
- Retrieve processional card and line-up alphabetically by bridge group or advanced specialty program.
1:00-1:30* p.m. - School of Dentistry Hooding Ceremony, Exhibit Hall B
3:00* p.m. - School of Dentistry Reception, Pre-function A/Holladay Lobby
- Light hors d'oeuvres and refreshments will be served.
- Return gowns and hoods.
* Note that start times may vary after the 11:00 a.m. Convocation Ceremony ends
- If you were not able to pick up your regalia on May 21 or 22, please come by the School of Dentistry Student Affairs office, 3S021, to pick it up as soon as possible.
- You may return gowns and hoods in the designated area during the reception. Caps and tassels are yours to keep.
Parking for the Convocation Ceremony can be found at various garages and lots near the Oregon Convention Center.
- The rate for the Garden Garage is $5/day. It has 1,038 spaces and will be staffed beginning at 9:30 am. It is 5 blocks from the OCC, making it a prime location for students to park, leaving the closer parking for families and guests.
- The rate for the OCC facility is $8/day paid upon entry. This will facilitate a quick exit at the end of the ceremonies.
- The TriMet MAX, Streetcar and buses all stop within a block of the OCC.
Diplomas are available to students once the degree verification process has been completed. Students receive diploma covers during the Hooding Ceremony. Graduates with degree requirements still to be satisfied should contact their registrar following completion of these requirements.
View and purchase your senior photos from the Online Gallery.
Verification of Education Form
Jenna Wilkinson, Office: 503 494-8825
Mark Mitchell, Office: 503 494-8825