OHSU Convocation & Hooding Ceremonies
12:00 p.m. - Students arrive at OCC for robing and lineup, Exhibit Hall A1
Bring cap, gown, hood and tassel. Leave your personal belongings with family.
12:15 p.m. - Doors open to guests
1:00 p.m. - OHSU Convocation Ceremony, Exhibit Hall C/D
2:30-3:00 p.m.* - Light snacks and line-up for SOD Hooding Ceremony, Rooms B110-112
- Retrieve processional card and line-up alphabetically by bridge group or advanced specialty program.
3:00-4:30 p.m.* - School of Dentistry Hooding Ceremony, Exhibit Hall B
4:30 p.m.* - School of Dentistry Reception, Pre-function Lobby A
- Light hors d'oeuvres and refreshments will be served.
- Return gowns and hoods to collection boxes (keep cap & tassel).
*Note that start times may vary after the 1:00 p.m. Convocation Ceremony ends
Regalia is required of ALL graduates and faculty participating in the OHSU Convocation Ceremony and School of Dentistry Hooding Ceremony. Our regalia vendor, Royal-T Papers, is taking ONLINE orders until Wednesday, April 12.
Regalia distribution will be held at the Student Center on Marquam Hill during the following times:
- Thursday, May 18 from 12 noon until 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 19 from 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
Be sure to return your regalia after the Ceremonies on June 4. Collection boxes will be provided throughout the venue. Caps and tassels are yours to keep.
Parking for the Convocation Ceremony can be found at various garages and lots near the Oregon Convention Center.
- The rate for the OCC facility is $8/day paid upon entry. This will facilitate a quick exit at the end of the ceremonies.
- The TriMet MAX, Streetcar and buses all stop within a block of the OCC.
Senior portraits will be available soon for online ordering below.
Diplomas will be available to students once the degree verification process has been completed. Students receive diploma covers during the Hooding Ceremony. Graduates with outstanding degree requirements should contact their registrar following completion of these requirements.