OHSU Convocation & Hooding Ceremonies
Oregon Convention Center, Portland, OR
777 NE Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
JUNE 12, 2016 EVENT SCHEDULE
12:00 p.m. - Students arrive at OCC for robing and lineup, Exhibit Hall E
12:30 p.m. - Doors open to guests
- Bring cap, gown, hood and tassel. Leave personal belongings with family.
1:00 p.m. - OHSU Convocation Ceremony, Exhibit Hall C/D2:30-3:00 p.m.* - Light snacks and line-up for SOD Hooding Ceremony, Rooms B110-112
3:00-4:00 p.m.* - School of Dentistry Hooding Ceremony, Exhibit Hall B
- Retrieve processional card and line-up alphabetically by bridge group or advanced specialty program.
4:30 p.m.* - School of Dentistry Reception, Pre-function A/Holladay Lobby
* Note that start times may vary after the 1:00 p.m. Convocation Ceremony ends
- Light hors d'oeuvres and refreshments will be served.
- Return gowns and hoods (keep cap & tassel).
Regalia is required of all student graduates and faculty participating in the OHSU Convocation Ceremony and School of Dentistry Hooding Ceremony. Please order in person on Friday, March 4, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., CLSB 10N004 OR online.
- Thursday, May 26, 12:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 27, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Parking for the Convocation Ceremony can be found at various garages and lots near the Oregon Convention Center.
- The rate for the OCC facility is $8/day paid upon entry. This will facilitate a quick exit at the end of the ceremonies.
- The TriMet MAX, Streetcar and buses all stop within a block of the OCC.
Diplomas are available to students once the degree
verification process has been completed. Students receive diploma covers
during the Hooding Ceremony. Graduates with degree requirements still
to be satisfied should contact their registrar following completion of
- View and purchase your senior photos from the Online Gallery.
- View and purchase your Hooding photos from GradImages. Login T.B.D.
- View and purchase Convocation Ceremony photos from the Online Gallery.
- View the Convocation opening video.
Calendar of Important Events & Deadlines, coming soon!
Convocation Online Guide, coming soon!
Verification of Education Form, coming soon!
Jenna Wilkinson, Office: 503 494-8825
Kevin Sullivan, Office: 503-494-8825
Mark Mitchell, Office: 503 494-8825