- Bring cap, gown, hood and tassel. Leave your personal belongings with family.
- Retrieve processional card and line-up alphabetically by bridge group or advanced education program.
- Light hors d'oeuvres and refreshments will be served.
- Return gowns and hoods to collection boxes (keep cap & tassel).
Regalia distribution will be held at the Student Center on Marquam Hill during the following times:
- Thursday, May 24 from 12 noon until 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 25 from 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
Diplomas are available to students once the degree verification process has been completed. Students receive diploma covers during the Hooding Ceremony. Graduates with outstanding degree requirements should contact their registrar following completion of these requirements.